Premier Screening Times!

The dates for the first two screenings on the Auckland leg of the New Zealand International Film Festival have been announced:

Sunday 21 July, 11.00 am (World Premier)
Tuesday 23 July, 6.15 pm
Both screenings will be at the Civic Theatre in Auckland.

For a good look inside the theatre click here! It is a pretty amazing venue.

Tickets going on sale via Ticketek Friday 28 June.
For more details download a copy of the Auckland programme here
Or go to the NZIFF website Auckland page here

What did you think of this article?

Trackbacks
  • No trackbacks exist for this post.
Comments

• 6/25/2013 4:15 AM Steve L. wrote:
    Are these films ever going to be available on Netflix?
    Thanks!
    1. 6/25/2013 1:05 PM Anthony and Christine Powell wrote:
      Not any time soon. Maybe in a couple of years.
      It is definitely a film worth seeing on a BIG screen with a really good surround sound system.

• 6/27/2013 7:24 AM Sarah wrote:
    Can't wait to see this in the US! I'll be waiting for screening dates in LA!
  • 7/24/2013 9:40 AM Rebecca wrote:
    I just saw this film last night at the Civic Theatre and it was incredible! I loved every minute of it: the time-lapse images, the video, the winter stars and the beautiful Aurora Australis, listening to the people who work there and their experiences. Thank you so much for sharing this amazing continent with us, I want to have this experience even more now
    1. 7/26/2013 12:06 PM Anthony and Christine Powell wrote:
      Thanks!
  • 7/24/2013 1:51 PM Christine Bernasconi wrote:
    Hi guys,
    I'm in love with the trailer and want to know when we can see this in Australia? Im a photographer who's just got back from the Antarctic and am in love with everything about it....please tell me when I can see the film
    1. 7/26/2013 12:07 PM Anthony and Christine Powell wrote:
      Still working on some Oz screenings, will hopefully have something to announce soon.